Construction of Novorossiysk silo-type granary, the largest in Europe, the second largest in the world with storage capacity of 49 000 tons, to serve the economic needs of the state.
Reconstruction of the elevator after the WWII, construction of two flour mills
1956-1958 – Growth of export operations led to the construction of:
- new grain elevator of 100,000 tons storage capacity;
- ship loading facility of 1,000 tons/hour capacity.
USSR begins to import grain, and necessary infrastructure is constructed:
- elevator for loading grain into railcars with the capacity of 44,000 tons;
- two grain receiving machines made by Buhler.
New era of the Russian grain export. Elevator’s equipment was refitted to be used for export.
- commissioning of two ship loading machines by NEUERO with total capacity of 1,800 tons/hour;
- silo-to-ship conveyor gallery’s capacity upgraded to 1,600 tons/hour.